On Wednesday, March 13th, fragrance writers, journalists, entrepreneurs, and influencers gathered for the 'big reveal' -- the Finalists in the 2019 Perfumed Plume Awards.
Guests sipped on champagne while the Perfumed Plume's co-founders, Mary Ellen Lapsansky and Lyn Leigh began the presentation by guiding the guests through the submission and voting process.
Miranda Gordon, vice president, Fine Fragrance Marketing & Evaluation, MANE, welcomed guests. The party was graciously hosted by MANE in the Gallery.
Beauty Packaging is the Perfumed Plume Awards' media sponsor.
The 2019 Fragrance Book of the Year
This year’s recipient of the Perfumed Plume Awards Fragrance Book of the Year is “Spritzing to Success…With the Woman Who Brought an Industry to Its Senses” by the legendary Annette Green. See more here: Annette Green Wins Perfumed Plume's Fragrance Book of the Year Award
The 2019 Perfumed Plume Awards Finalists
Perfume Stories in Mainstream Media - Print - Magazines & Newspapers
- “A Convenient Vision: The Dangers of Looking Back” - Tauer Magazine - by Dariush Alavi
- “Chemical Romance” - New Beauty – by April Long
- “BABY BOOM: Why Fragrances Meant for Children Might Be What Every Grown-up Needs” - NewBeauty.com – by Brittany Burhop Fallon
- “Fragrances of Film Noir: Scenting Five Femmes Fatales” – ÇaFleureBon – by Despina Veneti, Sr. Contributor
- “How Britney Spears Built a Billion Dollar Business Without Selling a Single Record” - InStyle – by Rachel Syme
- “LAYERS – Pushing Through the Arts to Perfume” - American Perfumer – by Dannielle Sergent
- “Now, Even Your Perfumer May Be the Result of Artificial Intelligence” - Forbes.com - by Andria Cheng, Sr. Contributor
- “Scenting Shakespeare’s Tragic Heroines: Cleopatra and Lady Macbeth” - ÇaFleureBon – by Lauryn Beer, Senior Editor
- “Some Thoughts on Scent Criticism” – Fragrantica – by
- Miguel Matos
- “Travels in France, Part One: Everything is Lavender” - The Fragrant Journey – by Cynthia Lesiuk
- “Blind Faith” – New Beauty – by Brittany Burhop Fallon
- “Rose of Winter” – American Perfumer – by Maria McElroy
- “Scented Spirits: Lili Bermuda Mary Celestia Perfume” – ÇaFleureBon.com - by Robert Herrmann, Sr. Editor
- “Vent Vert de Balmain: Germaine Cellier’s Voyage à Paris” – ÇaFleureBon.com – by Ida Meister, Sr. Editor
- “Blind Faith” – NewBeauty
- “Chemical Romance” – NewBeauty
- “Travels in France, Part One: Everything Is Lavender” – The Fragrant Journey
- “but_not_today” – The Plum Girl - by Elena Cvjetkovic
- “From close-up, no-one is normal” – esxenceofficial - by Beatrice Balzarotti
“Spritzing to Success –With the woman who brought an industry to its senses” – by Annette Green