More products are being introduced in refillable packaging as a way to meet sustainability constricts and claims.
Here are some of the latest refillable packs, shown in the slideshow above.
- Olay says it’s the first Mass retail skincare brand to try out a recyclable refill ‘pod’ aimed at reducing plastic waste.
- L’Oréal Professionnel’s Source Essentielle entered the U.S. market with in-salon refill stations.
- The Organic Skin Co. wants consumers to downsize from carrying a makeup bag to just one customized compact — a Palette with Pods.
- Paul & Joe Beaute sells lipstick bullets and cases individually.
- Bond No. 9 lipstick comes in an elegant refillable gold case.
- YSL’s Or Rouge, produced by Albéa, was designed as a luxurious refillable and recyclable case.
- Kat Von D Beauty launched a refillable compact.
- Myro Deodorant uses reusable and refillable packaging.