The most viewed news on our site for the week ended July 25, 2020.
Beauty Packaging Staff07.27.20
The most read news item this week involves Michael Todd, the maker of at-home beauty devices. After Clarisonic was shut down by L’Oréal, Michael Todd announced it would launch Clarisonic-compatible replacement brushes. Coming in second was Target’s new badge that lets customers know which products are Black-owned or Black-founded. Here are the top 10 most viewed items on BeautyPackaging.com during the past week.
1. Michael Todd To Launch Clarisonic Replacement Brushes
2. Target Helps Customers Identify Black-Owned Beauty Brands
3. Ranking the Most Influential Beauty Brands Of 2019
4. L’Oréal USA Appoints Head of Operations for North America
5. Video Q&A: Jon Dinapoli Talks Design
6. Mynd Spa Closes Its Doors, Formerly Elizabeth Arden Red Door
7. Revlon's Wonder Woman 1984 Collection Shines
8. Low MOQ Packaging for Indie Brands
9. Clarisonic Is Shutting Down
10. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies