“We are very honored to have received these awards—in particular, the Best in Show award. Our team strives for excellence every day, and we consider this award as the pinnacle of excellence,” said Kirk Birchler, Color and Technical Director at Berry Global. “Our ‘Best in Class’ internal teams work together to continuously exceed our customers’ expectations,” said Berry’s VP of creative services, Jennye Scott.
The Excellence in Flexographic Awards is one of the longest running print competitions with a mission to “honor outstanding companies who have made exceptional quality and precise consistency their mission in the pursuit of printing excellence.” The Flexographic Technical Association received over 500 entries this year.
Berry accepted the following awards during the Awards Banquet in New Orleans:
• Best in Show & Gold: narrow web, process, film – Vicious Styling Boost XTS Series Shampoo tube
• Gold: narrow web, screen, film category –John Frieda Vibrancy Enhancing Conditioner tube
• Silver: narrow web, line, film category –Beard Guyz Beard 2-in-1 Wash tube
• Bronze: narrow web, screen, film category –SGX NYC Curl Power Nourish Curl Cream tube
• Bronze: narrow web, process, film category – St. Ives Soft Skin Avocado & Honey Scrub tube