Winners of the annual Luxe IN Green awards were presented at the end of Day 1, following a panel deliberation of five finalists. This year's trophy was designed and manufactured by Golden Arrow Technologies.
The awards keep sustainability at the forefront of packaging for the beauty industry. Two exhibitors were honored for their contributions in creating impactful sustainable packages, materials, and initiatives that minimize waste and improve the environment.
Nate Packaging took home the “Best eco-friendly designed package” award for their airtight 99.7% PP resin stick, made of 95% PCR PP; 0.3% is a silicone seal.
Ecological Fibers was recognized for its sustainable business initiatives.
Finalists for Best in Green Product
- FR & Partners
- HCT Group
- Hunter Luxury
- Nate Packaging - WINNER
- Neopac The Tube
Finalists for Best in Green Initiative
- Aptar Beauty + Home
- Ecological Fibers - WINNER
The jury members were:
- Jamie Matusow, editor-in-chief, Beauty Packaging
- Drew Haddock, Packaging, Glossier
- Cynthia Graney, executive director, global package development, Estee Lauder Companies
- Dana Davis, vice president of sustainability, Mara Hoffman
- Leilanie Bruce, project manager, Brightworks Sustainability