CEW recently celebrated its 2018 Achiever Awards at a luncheon on September 21st.
The inaugural MEN-tor award was presented to Shiseido’s Marc Rey for his continued support of women in leadership positions within his companies.
All of the winners are pictured in the photo above — they are, left to right:
- Lynn Emmolo, Chief Global Officer, Rodan + Fields
- Tara Simon, SVP, Merchandising, Ulta Beauty
- Vasiliki Petrou, Global EVP Prestige, Personal Care, Unilever
- Marc Rey, President and CEO, Shiseido Americas
- Shoval Shavit Shapiro, Founder and Chief Creative, Amkiri
- Tiffany Masterson, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Drunk Elephant
- Danyelle Boilard Paul, EVP & General Manager, Groupe Clarins USA
Slideshow: A Look at Shiseido’s New Makeup Textures — The new range includes Inks, Gels, Powders & Dews.
Online Exclusive: Shiseido’s Team Talks Makeup — The scoop on everything from product development and design — to the big launch party and Influencer campaign.
Slideshow: Shiseido Creates a J-Beauty Interactive Exhibit To Launch Makeup Line — Guests tried the new collection after walking through rooms that visually conveyed each new makeup texture.