The Awards are considered the industry's highest honor, and selected by CEW members in other award categories. Consumers will vote to determine the two Iconic Consumers' Choice Beauty Award winners – one for favorite mass product, the other for favorite prestige product – from six finalists in each category.
"The Beauty Awards were developed to help consumers discover new products and innovations," says Carlotta Jacobson, President of CEW. "This award gives beauty enthusiasts the opportunity to vote to select the winners, representing Beauty's most iconic products."
This is the second year that CEW is partnering with Meredith Corporation on this award. Nancy Weber, EVP, Branding & Marketing Partnerships, Meredith Corporation, says, "Consumer love and loyalty are what make a product iconic, and we'll be encouraging our audience of 110 million women to make their voices heard about the products they love."
Consumers can vote by clicking here - at Meredith's digital platform at beautybash.me. Voting closes on April 24th.
CEW's 2017 Iconic Consumers' Choice Finalists
The finalists were announced via Facebook Live - see them in the slideshow above. They are:
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
- ChapStick Classic Cherry
- Dove White Beauty Bar
- NEUTROGENA Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel – Original
- Olay Total Effects Anti-aging Moisturizer SPF 15 Fragrance-free
- Bumble and bumble Surf Spray
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
Winners in all categories will be announced at the annual Beauty Awards Luncheon on May 12th, 2017.