ESKA is a brand of premium solid board dedicated to highly aesthetic, high-performance, and sustainable luxury packaging solutions.
Located in the Netherlands with international subsidiaries, we are a trusted, renowned partner for many great brands in the world.
As architects of identity materials, we take a full spectrum view of the creation and development process. We approach innovators who dare to move things forward, and we partner with brands to expand the boundaries of sustainable packaging.
ESKA board is usually converted to decorative rigid boxes and can be used for color cosmetics, fragrances, skincare products, and liquor.
Our solid board comes with a clear promise - lay flat, stay flat - even when it has been processed into end products:
• ESKA BOARD: A three-layer laminated solid board, made of 100% recycled paper.
• ESKA BLACK: Deep-black and sustainable.
• ESKA MONO BLACK: black lined board with deep-black liner on one side.
• ESKA WHITE: 100% recycled high quality.
• ESKA DUO WHITE: bright white lined solid board with a grey core.
• ESKA MONO WHITE: white lined grey board with white liner on one side.
• ESKA COLOURS: recycled and solid colored with intense and bright colors.
• ESKA JEANS: our latest new innovative and eco-friendly solid board, made from recycled jeans fibers.
We develop eco-friendly packaging solutions that fit your brand identity and optimize the visual impact of your products.
We offer the broadest possible choice of shape, printing, and finishing options to make each project unique: offset, screen printing, hot stamping, digital, embossing, lamination, laser cutting …
Our packaging solutions are made of premium solid board with an optimized structure that makes it strong, easy to transport, and easy to handle.
SUSTAINAIBILITY IS IN OUR DNA SINCE 1879
Rigid board is a noble, pure, and ecological material. Sustainability is a priority for ESKA as demonstrated by our "zero waste" approach.
Thanks to our unique manufacturing process, ESKA solid board is produced from recycled fibers and is fully recyclable. In addition, the residues from the recycling process are then converted into energy, which powers the production process of our solid board.