The Fragrance Foundation (TFF) will celebrate the 2021 Fragrance Foundation Awards during a webinar on June 10th at 12 pm EST.
Recently, TFF recruited host Mario Lopez to announce this year's finalists. Levy asked Lopez, "What is your earliest fragrance memory?"
Lopez said that while growing up, he remembers how good his dad always smelled.
"I distinctly remember he always smelled like Jovan Musk, in that orange bottle...but also all those that you would get in a Rite-Aid, like Brut and Old Spice—and later on, I remember I got him Polo, the old green bottle."
Voting is open through May 23rd—VOTE HERE.
Who is in the running?
See the 4 photos in the slider above, listed below.
Fragrance Foundation Consumer's Choice Finalists
- Perfect Marc Jacobs Eau de Parfum — Coty
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme — Puig — In this stiletto-shaped bottle
- Kayali Deja White Flower 57 — Huda Beauty —take a look at—Kayali Founder Mona Katta Talks Fragrance
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Bergamot — Coty
- Victoria's Secret Bombshell Passion — Victoria's Secret
- Christian Siriano Ooh La Rouge — The Fragrance Group
- Tumi Awaken — The Fragrance Group
- K by Dolce & Gabbana — Shiseido —And this bottle won Packaging of the Year 2020
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum —Puig
- Pegasus Exclusif — Parfums de Marly
- CK Everyone, Calvin Klein — Coty — in a bottle that is Cradle-to-Cradle
Candle & Home
- Jo Malone London Pastel Macaroons Townhouse Candle — Estee Lauder Companies
- Keys Soulcare Sage + Oat Milk Candle — Keys Soulcare
- Nest New York Amalfi Lemon & Mint — Nest New York
- Slow Burn by Boy Smells x Kacey Musgraves — Boy Smells
Congrats to all the fragrance finalists!
Vote on The Fragrance Foundation's site, linked above.
Read NextA Look at the Prestige & Popular Packaging Finalists in the Fragrance Foundation Awards
A Look at the Luxury Packaging Finalists in the Fragrance Foundation Awards