Peach & Lily held its 2nd annual Best Of K-Beauty Awards, to showcase standout Korean beauty products.
Take a look at the winners listed below.
The winning products were chosen through an extensive selection process based on a combination of sales, consumer review scores, global and community presence, as well as the overall approval of Alicia Yoon, founder of Peach & Lily and licensed esthetician.
Yoon says, "My goal with Peach & Lily has always been to empower people to achieve their healthiest skin. From curating the most innovative skincare products in the global beauty market, to making hard-to-obtain Asian products available in the US, to equipping our community with skincare knowledge and techniques, we want to make the best skin care products available for everyone. The Best of K-Beauty Award is our trusted seal of approval and another way to help people discover fool-proof products that work."
Peach & Lily's Best of K-Beauty Winners
- Peach & Lily, Glass Skin Refining Serum
- Banila Co, Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm (Original)
- Lagom, Gel to Water Cleanser
- Peach & Lily, Matcha Pudding Antioxidant Cream
- Eco Your Skin, Bedside Mask
- Be the Skin, Botanical Nutrition Power Toner
- Peach Slices, Citrus-Honey Aqua Glow
- The Pure Lotus, Jeju Lotus Leaf Essence
- Miwaji, Hyalu Serum Veil
- Peach & Lily, Super Reboot Resurfacing Mask
- Ground Plan, 24-hour Secret Mist Plus
- Shangpree, S-Energy Repair Eye Cream
- Peach & Lily, Lazy Day All-in-One Moisture Pads
- Mizon, Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
- Peach Slices, Acne Spot Dots
- Eco Your Skin, Meso Ampoule
- Shangpree, Marine Jewel Capsules
Photo via PeachandLily.com