The one sheer and eight cream nail polish colors range from a light tan with a wash of white to a shadowy blue, and even includes an olive hue.
Here's the color line-up:
- skinny dip – light peach pink with a slight hint of black (sheer)
- bare with me – apricot tone with gray cast (cream)
- wild nude – light tan with a wash of white, the ideal go-to nude nail polish (cream)
- without a stitch – clean light gray (cream)
- mooning – light shadowy blue with an undertone of black (cream)
- exposed – mossy green with a slight white overcast (cream)
- truth or bare – the ultimate neutral nail color, a light cinnamon brown with a hint of red (cream)
- clothing optional – natural sienna brown (cream)
- winning streak – dark purple with a grayish tone, perfect for any nude nail art look (cream)
Essie's wild nudes collection retails at $9.00 per bottle and will be available starting May 2017 at Essie's website, fine salons and beauty destinations nationwide.