Luxe Pack New York opens today -- and the annual Luxe IN Green awards will be presented at 5:15 pm in the conference area. This year's trophy was designed and manufactured by Golden Arrow Technologies.
The awards keep sustainability at the forefront of packaging for the beauty industry. Two winning exhibitors will be honored for their contributions in creating impactful sustainable packages, materials, and initiatives that minimize waste and improve our environment.
The winners were selected by the following jury of industry experts.
- Jamie Matusow, editor-in-chief, Beauty Packaging
- Drew Haddock, Packaging, Glossier
- Cynthia Graney, executive director, global package development, Estee Lauder Companies
- Dana Davis, vice president of sustainability, Mara Hoffman
- Leilanie Bruce, project manager, Brightworks Sustainability
More Info: Luxe Pack New York