Last week, SkinStore released its Skincare Report—and it says Americans will spend $15k on skincare products in their lifetime. The report reveals top products and brands according to online searches across the U.S.
In other news, Amway, the maker of Artistry cosmetics and Nutrilite supplements, announced it is cutting six percent of its global workforce. Layoffs will impact approximately 900 people with the majority of those staffers based at the direct-seller’s headquarters in Ada, Michigan. Amway also plans to combine its personal products and skin care production into one facility in Ada, and will outsource its home care production.
Finally, L’Oréal has purchased a minority investment in Swiss environmental tech startup Gjosa, which develops unique water-saving solutions. They will work together to invent new augmented beauty experiences that protect water resources.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Wondering How to Connect to The Latina Market?
3. Top Trending Skincare Products Of 2021—And America's Favorite Brand
4. Colgate-Palmolive Unveils CO. By Colgate
5. Amway Cuts 6% of Global Workforce
6. ESalon Debuts on QVC Tomorrow
7. Meet the New Sephora Squad Finalists
8. Clean Beauty Brands Representing Top Trends Of 2021
9. Rodan + Fields Appoints CEO and President
10. L’Oreal Acquires Stake in Gjosa
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We'll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!