- CeCe Conner, Marketing Manager, North America - BYREDO
- Andrea Duarte, Director, Integrated Communications - Shiseido
- Chantell Gerena, Fragrance Development Director - Symrise
- Tim Halle, Marketing Director Fragrances - Christian Dior
- Sophia Ladouceur, Junior Account Manager - Givaudan
- Jessica Leslie, Senior Marketing Manager - Firmenich
- Minkie Liou, Director Global Marketing, Ralph Lauren Fragrances - L'Oréal
- Aurore Mane, Perfumer - MANE
- Cailin McCarthy, Director, Marketing - NEST New York
- Nico Mossa, Senior Marketing Manager, Gucci Fragrances - Coty Inc.
- Mackenzie Reilly, Junior Perfumer - International Flavors & Fragrances
- Rhita Squali, Sales Operations & Channel Strategy Director, US Luxury - Coty Inc.
- Lindsay Tomaro, Senior Manager, PR and Influencer Marketing - Coty Inc.
“We are thrilled to honor this group of accomplished and passionate professionals. The 2021 Notables will join the prior years’ Notables and partner with The Fragrance Foundation as advisers, brand ambassadors and participate in the development of strategies and future initiatives. We look forward to celebrating together virtually on February 10th at 5:30PM ET,” stated Linda G. Levy, president of The Fragrance Foundation.
Also, this week, Annette Green, president Emeritus TFF, announced the launch of a fundraising campaign to honor the efforts of healthcare workers during the Covid-19 pandemic and support the mental health of the front-line staff at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
The 2021 TFF Award Nominations will open in a few weeks with more details to come.