The Fragrance Foundation has announced the 2020 Finalists in its annual Fragrance Foundation Awards.
Like nearly all beauty industry events this year since Covid-19, the Finalist Breakfast, scheduled for early April, as well as the Fragrance Foundation Awards gala at Lincoln Center, which was scheduled for tonight, were canceled.
Linda G. Levy, president of The Fragrance Foundation, revealed the finalist names during a webinar today at 12 noon, EST. Julee Wilson, Cosmopolitan Beauty Director, and Katie Becker, Elle Beauty & Health Director, joined Levy to make the announcement.
Universal Packaging of the Year Finalists
The Universal Packaging of the Year is a new category this year. The Finalists in this category are:
- Carine Roitfeld: Seven Lovers Lawrence by Carine Roitfeld / Package Design by Carine Roitfeld
- Escentials Good Morning! Scent Mist by Edge Beauty / Package Designer Oskar Puchalski
- Gucci The Alchemist's Garden: The Eyes of the Tiger by Coty / Package Designer Alessandro Michele
- Paco Rabanne Pacollection: Strong Me by Puig / Package Design by Puig
- Tom Ford Lavender Extreme by Tom Ford Beauty / Package Design by Tom Ford
All the Finalists & Video Announcement
See the webinar video -- and all the finalists listed, including Women's Packaging of the Year & Men's Packaging of the Year at The Fragrance Foundation Finalists in 25 Award Categories.