The dinner chairs are:
• Robin Burns, chairwoman and co-founder, Batallure Beauty;
• Carl Haney, executive vice president, global R&D corporate product innovation, package development, The Estée Lauder Companies;
• Guillaume de Lesquen, president worldwide, Ralph Lauren Fragrances;
• Jean Madar, co-founder and chairman of the board, Interparfums;
• Pierre Pirard, head of R&D and technical services, Revlon/Elizabeth Arden.
Irene Gosset, executive board president, and Tristan Farabet, managing director, of Groupe Pochet, will accept the award. The event will begin with a 6:30 PM cocktail reception followed by an 8 PM dinner.
After 28 years of honoring cosmetic companies, Pratt Institute is recognizing Groupe Pochet, one of the world’s premier packaging groups, to honor its centuries of excellence in creating beautiful, multi-material packaging solutions for the fragrance and cosmetics industry.
“I am grateful this wonderful group of industry leaders is joining us in honoring Groupe Pochet, which epitomizes the ethic of the award theme. Its two primary companies, Pochet and Qualipac, enable designers to create beautiful and innovative packaging for fragrance, makeup and skin care, by developing new techniques and manufacturing methods that provide the tools needed for creation,” said Marc Rosen, Pratt Institute trustee emeritus and professor of packaging design.
For more info and to purchase tickets for the event, contact:
Annik Klein, Elaine Hamnett , KX Associates, 212.925.2507
PHOTO: 2017 Pratt-Art of Packaging Awards Gala