• Fabrice Weber has been appointed president, Prestige and Artisanal Fragrances and ELC Ventures. Weber will assume oversight of Jo Malone London, Aramis and Designer Fragrances (ADF), Le Labo, By Kilian, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle and the Company’s ELCV portfolio. He will report to John Demsey, executive group president.
• Daniel Annese, global brand president, Aramis and Designer Fragrances, will take on a special assignment before retiring in January 2019. He will continue reporting to Demsey.
• Patrice Béliard has been appointed senior vice president, global general manager, Aramis and Designer Fragrances, reporting to Weber. Béliard will succeed Annese, and will join the Extended Executive Leadership Team.
• Mark Loomis has been appointed president, Asia/Pacific, reporting to Cedric Prouvé, group president, International. Loomis succeeds Weber and will join the Executive Leadership Team.
• Joy Fan has been promoted to senior vice president, general manager, China, reporting to Loomis. Fan will also lead the Asia/Pacific region’s contributions to an enterprise-wide Consumer Engagement project, and will add a reporting line to Jane Hertzmark Hudis, Group President, for this new responsibility.
• Christopher K. Wood has been appointed senior vice president, Asia/Pacific. He will report to Loomis.
“Our Company has experienced outstanding success developing multiple engines of growth across categories, channels and geographies,” said Fabrizio Freda, president and CEO. “Our fragrance portfolio and our business in Asia/Pacific, primarily fueled by China, continue to generate impressive growth. I am thrilled to appoint a diverse group of seasoned global leaders who embrace creativity, innovation and a digital-first mindset to lead these engines of growth for the Company.”
“Our continued success is a testament to our commitment to developing our talent. We create long-term career opportunities that amplify the unique skill sets, backgrounds and dynamic perspectives of each high-potential individual,” said William P. Lauder, Executive Chairman. “Today’s announcement reflects our confidence in the best-in-class leadership abilities of our leaders to grow the business into the future.”