Sometimes it’s good to laugh at ourselves, or in this case, the makeup industry. On February 6, Schitt’s Creek’s Dan Levy hosted Saturday Night Live and poked fun at beauty brands that market to men. Don’t miss the hilarious skit.
In more serious news, Coty reported a 16% decline in revenue for the second quarter of 2021, an improvement compared to the first quarter, despite a resurgence of Covid-19 in multiple parts of the world.
Finally, Mielle Organics, a Black-owned natural hair care company, appointed rapper Megan Thee Stallion as its first-ever global ambassador. This news comes as the company embarks on an aggressive growth plan for fiscal year 2021.
Here are our top 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Top 20 Companies
3. Dan Levy Makes Fun of Men’s Makeup Packaging On SNL
4. Coty Reports 16% Decline for Second Quarter Of 2021
5. Ranking the Most Influential Beauty Brands Of 2019
6. Mielle Organics Taps Megan Thee Stallion As Global Ambassador
7. Redken Unveils Acidic Bonding Concentrate Range
8. Drunk Elephant—Beauty Company of The Year: Excellence in Packaging
9. Dove's Refillable Deodorant Is Made to Last a Lifetime
10. A CBD Packaging Evolution
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We'll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!