The store is taking a number of precautions for the safety of both customers and associates, including:
- Limited hours of 12–5PM daily.
- Temperature and wellness checks for all associates at the start of each shift.
- Cloth mask requirements at all times for employees.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures throughout the store, including dressing rooms and high-touch areas such as counters and registers.
- Removal of tried-on and returned merchandise from the floor for 24 hours.
- New safety protocols in areas like beauty and fine jewelry.
- Social distancing throughout the store and at registers.
- In-store and virtual shopping appointments, plus reduced store services, to alleviate crowding.
Additionally, Bloomingdale’s will be offering In-Store Pickup and contactless Curbside Pickup, so you can easily shop in whatever way you feel most comfortable.
“While this has been an unimaginable time, we are so grateful to you, our loyal customers and all of our dedicated colleagues. We know visits will be different—but we hope to once again be a bright spot in your day,” stated Tiffany Mulick, general manager. “Thank you, as always, for sticking with us and remaining the heart of what we do. We can’t wait to see you again.”
More Retail News
Here is a list of beauty retailers that have closed due to the coronavirus with information on when they are planning to reopen.