Rob Lowe, an actor, writer, and director, was committed to creating a brand that gave back to a charity -- while allowing consumers to easily participate in "something greater." He has launched a men's luxe skincare line, Profile Cobalt -- and is partnering with Wounded Warrior Project.
Profile Cobalt includes a face wash, moisturizer, scrub and shave gel. Created with a specific focus on giving back, Lowe personally selected Wounded Warrior Project as the brand's charity partner. The nonprofit organization honors and empowers injured veterans on their journeys to recovery.
The brand's website states: Profile will donate 5% of the purchase price of Profile Cobalt skincare products sold online between October 23, 2019, and October 31, 2020, to Wounded Warrior Project – with a guaranteed minimum donation of $25,000.
Lowe says, "It was important for me to develop a quality skincare line that did two things: make men feel good and give back to a charity. I wanted younger men to use a line that felt luxe yet was affordable and accessible."
More About the Products
The Profile Cobalt line was formulated to maintain, nourish and protect the skin that is at the beginning stages of maturing, due to age and environmental damage. It also combats acne and breakouts.
The product lineup includes:
- Power Wash Hair & Body is formulated with aloe vera, green tea extract and pro-vitamin B5, to heal skin, clear clogged pores and moisturize.
- SPF 30 Face Moisturizer is made with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is water-resistant for 80-minutes.
- Acne Control Face Wash is made with tea tree and ginger root, to calm redness and inflammation. It contains 40 antioxidant properties that help even skin tone and diminish the signs of aging.
- Invigorate Face Wash is made with aloe vera, willow bark and oat extract to fight acne while protecting the skin's barrier and hiding the appearance of fine lines.
- Recharge Face Moisturizer is formulated with aloe Vera, red dulse algae and milk thistle, to help diminish the appearance of skin damage and age spots, while reducing inflammation.
- Revitalize Face Scrub contains oat extract, activated charcoal and pro-vitamin B5. It is designed to protect and rejuvenate skin while drawing out dirt and acne-causing bacteria.
- Performance Shave Gel is fragrance-free and formulated with aloe vera and guarana extract. It aids in healing skin cells and has antimicrobial properties.
Profile Cobalt's formulas are all gluten, paraben and phthalate-free. The products are also Leaping Bunny Certified.
At checkout, the brand's website offers consumers the option of making an additional monetary donation to Wounded Warrior Project.