Bluemercury Opens for Curbside Pickup
By Beauty Packaging Staff | 05.18.20
Outlines extra safety measures and protocols for workers.
To protect the health and safety of its clients and teams, Bluemercury closed its doors on March 18, hoping to reopen in two weeks. Now, things are finally starting to open up again, albeit with extra safety measures to ensure a positive experience for everyone, including:
- Every Beauty Expert has been trained to ensure Bluemercury’s hygiene and store cleanliness standards are being met every day.
- All employees are required to take a temperature check before entering stores.
- Employees are required to wear a company-provided face shield or mask.
- Gloves are required when employees clean, process shipments and deliver curbside pickup orders.
- Each store will undergo extra cleaning and get disinfected throughout the day.
- In order to remain contactless, only credit cards and Bluemercury Gift Cards may be used for payment over the phone.
- Bluemercury is offering sample packets rather than creating samples in its stores.
How the Pickup Works
First, call the available store to place your curbside pickup order with a Beauty Expert. Then, drive to the store, park near the entrance and call to confirm your arrival. Have your ID ready, as the employee will ask to verify your order through your closed car window. Next, the Beauty Expert will deliver your order to your car, placing it in the trunk or through a rear window.
The company continues to take guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and adhere to local policies.