On Monday, July 23, 2012, at Cosmoprof North America, ICMAD will host a breakfast discussing the current hot topics on the three greatest challenges facing the beauty industry. The event, which runs from 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. in Meeting Room Surf A, will provide a full breakfast and materials for $45.
The topics include details on:
1. Legislative details that include a quick recap on the current laws regulating the industry, regulatory domestic as well as the international perspective.
2. The latest on technical claim testing.
3. A safety overview of our industry followed by a question & answer session, allowing members to talk with industry experts.
Expert speakers include:
• Sharon Blinkoff, Venable LLP and ICMAD Chair Government Relations;
• Halyna Breslawec, PhD, Chief Scientist, PCPC;
• Carl Gefken, consultant and ICMAD International Chair; and
• Craig Weiss, Consumer Product Testing and ICMAD Chair, Technical and Regulatory.
For tickets contact ICMAD 1-800-334-2623 or www.icmad.org