Breaking News from MakeUp NY 2012
- September 19
- Two Days of Steady Business at MakeUp in New York: More than 1,000 attendees over two days
- Topline Unveils Innovative Textures: Creams, powders and shimmers intensify color
- Ensuring Packaging Talent: A panel featured several groups that support packaging education
- Ancorotti Features Mascara: Specialty formulator also offers turnkey services
- Gotha Cosmetics Focuses on Smooth: Sensorial cosmetics took center stage
- September 13
- MakeUp in New York Draws Top Industry Attendees: Execs were mingling with suppliers at this relaxed, intimate trade show for the cosmetics industry.
- Gi Picco Introduces Active Beads: This makeup doubles as skincare.
- Livcer Presents New Mini Color Kit: Livcer offers a new mini packaging compact.
- Arrowpak Highlights Nail Polish Solutions: This supplier's pretty bottles were on display.
- Anisa International Debuts New Applicator : Three-in-one tool is revealed.
- Genealogy and Taiki Demonstrate Eye Treatment: Genealogy formula and Taiki patch combine to soothe and regenerate tired eyes
- HCT Group Launches HCT Beauty: New turnkey division highlighted at MakeUp in New York
- September 10
- MakeUp in NY Expands Booths, Adds Conferences: Second edition up 40% in booths
- OEKAbeauty Highlights Stock Packaging: A wide variety of items will be on display.
- Qosmedix Highlights Palettes and Sponges: Professional tools for the cosmetics industry
- Geka Presents Makeup Artist Michele Burke : Oscar winner demonstrates look based on masks
- Attend Roundtable on Full Service : Will take place on September 12th at 2:00 PM
- New Trends in Formulation: International marketing consultant will speak September 13, at 1pm.