Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 2 pm EST
The nature of the beauty business is competitive, fast, and innovative. New products and packages are rapidly being developed and are fighting for consumer attention. As such, the ability to capture consumer insights quickly and incorporate feedback is critical.
Watch this webinar to:
• Hear four common pitfalls when conducting research in the beauty industry and tips to overcome them.
• Learn the value of pairing both quant and qual research together to understand consumer feelings in a much deeper way.
• See the product development roadmap as it relates to the beauty industry and what types of research you can conduct in each phase.
• See the details of three case studies, each at a different phase of the product development roadmap, and how agile research was used to gain fast and quality consumer feedback.
• Lisa O’Connor, Director of Client Services, GutCheck
• Gia Calhoun, Global Innovation Insights Manager and beauty expert
Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 2 pm EST
To make their products pop off the shelves, today's health & beauty aid companies are utilizing tomorrow's tubes today. These next-generation, often multi-functional solutions employ dazzling features such as shapely outer structuring and gripping graphics to increase both customer engagement and, ultimately, their brands' bottom lines.
Interested in developing more sophisticated tubes to tantalize your customers? Presented by World Wide Packaging - an award-winning provider of packaging components, custom and stock molding, and turn-key operations to the cosmetics and personal care industries - this webinar will explore design and manufacturing concepts that combine the aesthetic and the functional, for an ideal mix of customer appeal and product practicality.
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 2 pm EST
Win new customers and build brand confidence, all while complying with labeling regulations
From single-use applications to the convenience of travel sizes, beauty brands can effectively leverage innovative packaging that makes it easier for consumers to choose their products.
Learn how to capitalize on the trend toward deluxe sample sizes and selling minis. And, how to navigate the cross-functional packaging challenges for smaller containers—from engineering to purchasing, package development to current business operations.
Join Beauty Packaging on Tuesday, February 18, when we present opportunities to build your beauty brand by extending your reach through sampling programs and travel-friendly sizes—but still comply with product-specific labeling requirements.
Paulette Gramse, WS Packaging Group
MultiVision Product Development Manager
Sign up now to receive the free weekly newsletter, and more!